Apex Teaching you Stress Management Skills5031366150219
Your indispensable guide to coping with and managing your stress levels -Stress is now considered to be a part of everyday life for many people – but surprisingly, a large majority of people are unaware that they are even suffering from stress, let alone how to manage it effectively. Post assessment tests your understanding of the material covered and provides you with a personal stress evaluation as well as tips for further study.
Stress is an internal response to a situation we may find hard to handle, and although we cannot change many of the external triggers of stress, we can change the effect that stressful situations have on us through effective stress management.
Is your stress personality typical of a ‘Type A' or a ‘Type B' character? What is your personal response to stress? Do you Fight, or take Flight? How is your mental fitness IQ compared to others? Take an honest look at yourself and find the answers to these questions and much more in Teaching-you Stress Management Skills.
This indispensable course in stress management instructs you in how to understand, recognise, and cope with stress using a wide variety of techniques including audio-visual clips, mini-progress tests and personal assessments.
Chart your progress and success with this program as you learn the best methods of coping with and managing stress in order to create a happier, more positive and more successful working environment!
• Mini-progress tests check your understanding as your progress through the topics
• Audio video clips with key supporting bullet points – listen to the video then remind yourself of the key points
• Video examples – watch as you're shown the best way to cope with stressful situations
• Clearly categorised sections that are easy to follow
• Quick start allows you to begin the course from where you previously finished
• Follow your progress on the main menu – know what sections you have already covered
• Provides advice on additional resources available
• Minimum Requirements_ Windows® 98 / Me / 2000 / XP
• Pentium® 133 or equivalent
• 80MB Hard Drive Space
• 32MB RAM
• 800x600x16bit colour
• CD-ROM Speed 4x or faster
• Any 100% Windows® compatible soundcard
• Category: Educational
• Publisher: Focus
• Stock Code- 5031366150219
We Also Recommend
1.57m X 94cm Clown Fish Ride-on - Last Stock Then Discon.41088